Thread: FTB

FTB

I would like to propose an idea. As the tekkit server does not support developer consent, what is the possibility that the yogcast look at changing to the FTB modpack? This is in beta at the moment but has full support from all the developers, includes a greater variety of mods and most importantly will include the new Thaumcraft 3 .

I think that the yogcast should use their fame and fortune to push people towards a more responsible downloading of mods and that the FTB modpack looks like it has all developers support, including forestry.

Just an idea that I would like to see as I think that the developers do a hell of a lot of work for the minecraft community and have given the yogcast some pretty interesting tools that they have used to make their channel what it is.

Z

The pack was just released! Please take a look at it, since it's much more extensive than the technicpack.

Just a little nudge as I know this idea is coming up a bit more now than 2 months ago when I first posted it. My issue would be that the guys may struggle with the difficulty of it as they are pretty noobish and FTB is a step up from tekkit

My guess is that they're going to destroy this world with Tekkit before switching to Feed the Beast, as I'm assuming FTB has Equivalent Exchange 3 in it. If you didn't know, EE3 removes Red Matter, so Rythian becomes helpless as he is.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Uh no PSN ID: yeah XFIRE ID: fyrexnl
    Well from watching Slowpoke's streams I know that he has been talking to the yogscast about a FtB series.
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/Fyrexsama/sigfyrex7bu3.jpg
    Yes, I am a boy!

Looks like this might happen... nice.

Also to update my post, tekkit has permissions from all mod makers so good show ole chaps to them

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Uh no PSN ID: yeah XFIRE ID: fyrexnl
    I does indeed and it's about time

http://www.reddit.com/r/Yogscast/com...ftb_is_coming/
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/Fyrexsama/sigfyrex7bu3.jpg
    Yes, I am a boy!

They have just converted their Tekkit world to custom FTB modpack. Duncan has uploaded a video about it.