Yogbox Quest troubles

Now i live in a yogbox village with npc's. Not squidwards. And i have gotton through a lot of upgrades to the house where i do trading. The person i trade with asks me of a quest to find a man in the forest. And now she just refers to him as the holy man and i cant read the quest anymore. Ive looked everywhere. If someone can, please tell me how to find this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechasolaris View Post
    Now i live in a yogbox village with npc's. Not squidwards. And i have gotton through a lot of upgrades to the house where i do trading. The person i trade with asks me of a quest to find a man in the forest. And now she just refers to him as the holy man and i cant read the quest anymore. Ive looked everywhere. If someone can, please tell me how to find this guy.
    Hopefully when you reach this point in the creation quest you haven't explored much. In order to find him, you have to keep walking until you load new chunks in a forest biome. When a chunk loads it will spawn him and you will get a message saying that a new village has been found called Sadhu de Peer or something like that. So, just keep walking and he will show up.

tank u
    found him

My yogbox wont update why?

i tried it, i have th wand, but it constantly says that i don't have met him, but i can't talk to him

me again, so i went to the wiki of it and i have the bug that he isn't clickable, so i can't finish the qeust, ok, but now i can't trade because it automaticly closes all pages when i am at the richer women

Help, I'm on the part when you need to bring the holy man things and it said 1 sapling and 2 sapling so I brought him 1 oak sapling and 2 jungle saplings and when I talked to him he said that im lacking 1 sapling and 2 sapling.

I had the same problem PhoenixFeather just press "Quit and save to title" after that, you should be on the title screen. Now you X off the whole program (minecraft) and get on it again and try and talk to the holy man, it should work.:P

Nvm I got past it. I don't need help anymore.
    Last edited by Steelcryo; 30th November 2013 at 23:00. Reason: Please don't double post, use the edit button