Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Hey I would love to become a member
    IGN: N14ller

Or even just play on it too
    Last edited by Jinotad; 14th January 2013 at 22:58. Reason: Pleas use the edit key instead of double posting.

Glad to help in your server!
    ~switch here.

Could always subscribe to me on YouTube

http://youtube.com/switchkacb

my ign is tate143 i would love to help any way possible im tustworthy im 15 and im looking for a good h/m server

I would Like to Apply for Admin or Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by crashcorse View Post
    rules:
    1.no griefing.
    2. no stealing.
    3. no racist sexist or other mean talk.
    4. no religous talk.
    5. no asking staff for items or time changes. (results in ban until the next day)
    looking for staff.
    owner: crashcorse
    admin open
    admin open
    mod open
    mod open
    please apply in comments.
    Hi I would Like to Apply for Admin Or Moderator. I have been a Mod, Op, and maybe Administrator but I'm not sure.
    I was Nearly Admin but Usually nobody saw things i did for the server and how good i was with newcomers so i was never admin on that server. I think I would make a Great admin or definitely moderator and i can handle it. I don't like to offend people and i Don't talk about any thing religous. I follow rules and apply them to others. i can be contacted through my skype Harrison.tomas.beck i am not avaliable between 8 am to 4:30 pm.

IGN: legendkyle i would like too be apart of this server as a op/member/mod/admin I'm experienced in managing minecraft servers and would like too help your server

I would like to help in any way i can me and my friends are nice people amd make friends fast it would be lovely to help out on a server

I really want to help others and be the one person that they can look up to so plz make me a staff member

hi my name is ender and i would like to become a mod/admin on your hack/mine server.i'm good with people and am always looking for people who need help.if you could message me back that would be great!

I would like to become an admin, i enjoy hack/mine and i could watch the people carefully and be a nice, moderator. the only bad part about me is that im 13 so idk if thats old enough for you but please respond and Thanks!

-Crashboom10