Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... Last

Shadow of Israphel: Map Project

Revision 0.8.1
    Shadow of Israphel Map Project - Note: Not actual map release, only a replication.

What is this?
    The Shadow of Israphel Map Project is/will be a full replication of the Yogcast's 'Shadow of Israphel' series map. It is generally being built in the order of the content shown in the series. It is an attempt to be an exact, if not similar re-construction of the original.

Updates:
    24th May - Project started!
    24th May - Preview video added to the topic.
    30th May - Revision 2 has been released. Additions such as Road to Mistral City, Mistral City, Crumbling Ruins, YogCave.
    31st May - Preview of BBQ Bay video.
    3rd June - Revision 3 has been released. BBQ Bay added, terrain changes improved.
    4th June - Preview of Jock's Submarine video.
    7th June - Revision 4 has been released. Only addition is Jock's Submarine, due to request of an early release.
    20th June - Revision 5 has been released. Additions, Isabel_Peculier's Boat, Mistral City additions, Daisy_Dukes Basement, Carnival De Banjo and Verigan's Hold.
    29th June - Revision 6 has been released. Additions, Mistral City more complete, most chests filled with items, Ye Olde Guard Towere, Crumbling Ruins, Underground Mines.
    7th July - Revision 7 has been released. Additions, The Wall, The Desert, Icaria, Skylord Summer Resort.
    26th July - Revision 8 has been released. Addtions, Major improvements to the terrain and other buildings have been finished off. Carnival Rollercoaster.
    27th July - Revision 8.1 has been released. Additions, More construction on the Skylord Resort, Fumblemore's Tower has been put into Mistral City after I accidently removed it, Skull Pass finished, Secret room in Verigan's Hold built. Other minor additions and fixes, staircase in Windmill, Crops etc.

Download:
    Please use the 'Support' signature, more downloads and interest, means more updates.
    Version 0.8.1 Released 27th July 2011

Installation:
    1. Once you have downloaded the map file from mediafire, extract it from the zip file.
    2. Hit the start menu button and open up 'run'.
    3. Type in the command "%appdata%". No quotation marks.
    4. Find your .minecraft folder.
    5. Inside the .minecraft folder should be a 'saves' folder. Drag and drop the downloaded map folder into there.

Support:

PHP Code:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/XY6Jk.jpg[/img]
    [URL="http://**************/showthread.php?7278"]Shadow of IsraphelMap Project[/URL
    Last edited by eckoro; 27th November 2012 at 20:15.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tommygunyeah Steam ID: tommygunyeah
    This is some grand work my friend. Well done and don't stop now!

Also, this would make one hell of an adventure map ;D
    Last edited by MissGabsarella; 29th September 2011 at 22:58.

I am all for producing it into adventure map, when a lot more of it is done. Just saying it could be done... I assume it would be spun off the series so.

Don't worry I will continuing pursuing the project since I am really enjoying it and there seems to be a demand for it.

Awesome This is totally downloading right now ^^

Looking forward to seeing more

~Tim

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXxSK8ERDUDExXx PSN ID: C0RRUPT_AV3NG3R XFIRE ID: Jontonz Steam ID: Jontonz Raptr ID: Jontonz
    This is INSANE! Keep up the good work bro, I'm looking forward to downloading this map!

EDIT: What is that texture pack that your using?????
    Last edited by Jontonz; 25th May 2011 at 04:58.
    “There are many diseases that plague our Earth, and the worst of the all, is Mankind itself...”

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” ~ Orsen Welles

Quote Originally Posted by Jontonz View Post
    This is INSANE! Keep up the good work bro, I'm looking forward to downloading this map!

EDIT: What is that texture pack that your using?????
    Thanks for feedback. Using DokuCraft, which is currently in 'beta' so still few mixing textures, but it is almost there.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Peva3
    This is really great work...But its going to be akward when we release the SoI map after the series ends...

Quote Originally Posted by Peva View Post
    This is really great work...But its going to be akward when we release the SoI map after the series ends...
    but that could be years from now...
    ...or just weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Patters View Post
    but that could be years from now...
    ...or just weeks.
    Nice work

I wonder if the Yogscast wouldn't mind to open a server with an outdated map of the series. Were we could see the stuff we already saw in the episodes.
    Evil never dies, it just waits to be reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Peva View Post
    Peva all depends how good I replicate it

I am sure there is some stuff I might miss or even not finish in time, depending how much longer this series is going on for. But I have feeling it is going to draw to conclusion very soon...

But I guess this project is just nice as it will cover some things that have not been produced for, Mistral City etc has.