Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

yogbox texture packs?

hey i was looking for new texture packs for the current yogbox.
    im just looking for something different
    full mod support would be nice but not needed because its hard to get all the mods
    if i posted this in the wrong section so sorry
    thanks for reading and i hope this thread will help me and others
    Edit: and i should also add that i dont really want it realistic
    Last edited by moinkz; 5th July 2012 at 03:43.

You are probably using the Painterly that is (I think?) included in the YogBox, I don't think there are any other.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

If this is considered spamming the thread, i am sorry. I just got my account 5 minutes ago so i really have no idea what I'm doing. But how do you get to the folder that says yogbox and find the minecraft.jar and texture pack folder and all that stuff. Because i want to add a mod. If it makes it not work it is my fault and i will take full responsibility for it breaking it. But I am on a Mac if it helps, running lion. And i have looked in the application support folder its not there
    Last edited by minerdude871; 14th July 2012 at 17:48.

It should be in the AppData folder. However, I had trouble finding that (aren't I wise?) so I resorted to simply opening my computer folder and plopping a search for minecraft.jar (I was wondering where my MC screenies went) or in your case Yogbox. Within a couple of minutes you should find the folder: Be like me and make a shortcut link on your desktop to it for easier access.
    Minecraft is a lot like Regigigas. You have a slow start, but after a few cycles of time you start steamrolling everything in sight.

I downloaded the John Smith texture pack just to see if it would work - too lazy to read to see if it was compatible with the mods - and it did!

Quote Originally Posted by minerdude871 View Post
    If this is considered spamming the thread, i am sorry. I just got my account 5 minutes ago so i really have no idea what I'm doing. But how do you get to the folder that says yogbox and find the minecraft.jar and texture pack folder and all that stuff. Because i want to add a mod. If it makes it not work it is my fault and i will take full responsibility for it breaking it. But I am on a Mac if it helps, running lion. And i have looked in the application support folder its not there
    Hm.. I dont know were it is on Mac, but its still most likely in a folder called .techniclauncher

Yes it is^
    And to add mod goto YogBox in .techniclauncher and goto bin and click "open with" on modpack.jar And after open with you open it with A program you use when you mod you vanilla minecraft or something
    And btw I also have an Mac

I haven't seen any more TEXT packs but the painterly is auto-installed personally i prefer the default it has a more modern look to me

Im planning to contact the makers of Sphax and see if they will make it fully compatibility if it isn't already!
    Created by Skullcracka

Quote Originally Posted by Erinsanity View Post
    I downloaded the John Smith texture pack just to see if it would work - too lazy to read to see if it was compatible with the mods - and it did!
    So does the John Smith texture pack have full support for the YogBox?