Page 7 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    I really find that the Legotalk between Sips and Sjin is pretty consistently awesome and entertaining, they've got solid chemistry and a good back and forth, it's why they'd make a perfect podcast team.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFallout View Post
    I estimate it'll play out a lot like this: (Caution, profanity)

this shoulda been in the t-shirt competition!

Its funny how much they get sidetracked.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chewy2nd PSN ID: Chewy2nd Steam ID: Chewy2nd
    What I don't get is why Sjin doesn't just use a bucket to fill the pool it's much simpler and wouldn't destroy the sea

Using a bucket would defeat the purpose of having tekkit imo. First they would need an infinite water source close to the pool. Then at least two buckets to fill in the pool which would take an entire episode assuming they go for still water and not running water. Now a pump with an infinite water source would work much faster. My only quesiton is how to get the water into the pool from the pipes as a pipe ending without a tank doesn't cause a spill if I recall correctly.

Gamer IDs

I've just thought, they could use the water from the quarry as a source, rather than the sea

I've been doing this in my survival builds for a while. Putting down a wooden pressure plate on the inside of all your doors will make sure that the doors close behind you. Even if you open the door manually, the pressure plate will make the door shut once you step off the pressure plate and out the door or triggers as you come in the building.

Just a thought to keep those creepers from almost completely ruining the series.
    Last edited by Roshinko; 3rd September 2012 at 00:24.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Roshinko View Post
    I've been doing this in my survival builds for a while. Putting down a wooden pressure plate on the inside of all your doors will make sure that the doors close behind you. Even if you open the door manually, the pressure plate will make the door shut once you step off the pressure plate and out the door or triggers as you come in the building.

Just a thought to keep those creepers from almost completely ruining the series.
    The creeper actually got in via the broken window, lol

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: morgatz

[Tekkit with Sips and Sjin] Pool Boy Application

Good day, Masters Sips_ and Sjin! I'm told that you are accepting applications for a "pool boy." It pains me to admit it, but I've recently been... shall we say... let go from my previous position. I probably shouldn't go into the greatest detail, but... suffice to say the Mistress and I had rather a falling-out on the subject of her daughter. *Ahem* In any case, please allow me to forward you my credentials. I have spent the last fourteen years as a butler in the employ of various noble houses. I am proficient in the fine arts of mixing and serving ϲocktails, and am quite handy with all variety of cleaning tools. I have honed my skills in sensual massage--with and without the use of lubricating oils--and, having served diverse masters, am capable of catering to any more... exotic tastes. Ah yes, I'm a rather decent alchemist as well, so should the Masters require any rare materials, I shall be happy to oblige. Thank you for your time, noble Sirs, and--should you wish to contact me regarding an interview--I can be reached at onwardtowaffles (Onward, to Waffles!) at yahoo dot com.

Your humble servant,
    --Cayten Shift.
    Last edited by onwardtowaffles; 3rd September 2012 at 03:04. Reason: Not sure why "cocktails" is censored... fixing.

Gamer IDs

God, Sips or Sjin need to fix that window before another Creeper decides to try his hand at breaking and entering! D: