Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: tcmano
    Rythian Sips and Sijn vs Simon Lewis and Duncan. Maybe they'll add more people, Hannah? Minty, Zoeya Turps (just to name a few) I don't know the possibilities are endless.
    What I wouldn't give for some

I'm interested to see how this new trio turns out. Rythian appears as a more serious guy (compared to Sips), he doesn't really try to be funny. Sips on the other hand is a child in an adult's body (or at least he acts in his videos like one). Sjin is right in the middle between those two, he can be extremely childish (as in making sex jokes or whatever) when he's with Sips but he can be pretty serious as well (Sjin's let's build as an example).
    They'll have to find a balance between their three video personalities, which will be interesting to watch.
    I grew a bit bored of their Tekkit series but I'm interested again now that Rythian is in their team as well.

PS: Perhaps you should change the title now, Lemon.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: delusionalnihilarian
    Quote Originally Posted by tcmano View Post
    I think it's going to slowly turn in to the epic brawl of mine craft century. It will also be cool for we can see through Duncan Simon and Lewis's eyes and Sips and Sijn's eyes. A war from both sides!
    I think it will go down like this

(Spoiler!!) Continue with Caution!

Sips Co vs Honeydew Inc The Final Battle, who will prevail? Sips will want to steal things from Duncan Simon and Lewis so Sijn will have to do the dirty work. Sijn having been an expert on tekkie will be able to do all the fancy gadgetry and teach Sips the semi noob. As they steal more things, little skirmishes will occur. Until either Simon Lewis and Duncan confront Sips and Sijn just like the dude (sorry can't remember his name) with the air plane did on Sips and Sijn's tekkie adventure.
    This is so exciting!
    I'm a panda who incidentally likes male pronouns.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chewy2nd PSN ID: Chewy2nd Steam ID: Chewy2nd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nognix View Post
    I'm interested to see how this new trio turns out. Rythian appears as a more serious guy (compared to Sips), he doesn't really try to be funny. Sips on the other hand is a child in an adult's body (or at least he acts in his videos like one). Sjin is right in the middle between those two, he can be extremely childish (as in making sex jokes or whatever) when he's with Sips but he can be pretty serious as well (Sjin's let's build as an example).
    They'll have to find a balance between their three video personalities, which will be interesting to watch.
    I grew a bit bored of their Tekkit series but I'm interested again now that Rythian is in their team as well.

PS: Perhaps you should change the title now, Lemon.
    I think what will be most telling about the trio is their sleeping arrangements, will Rythian make it a triple King sized bed or a double and an single? Lmao. It'll take a while to get used to having Rythian in the series, but he'll fit in well I bet.

15/07 EDIT: The pranking in today's episode was funny, though Sips left a obvious piece of evidence behind at Lewis bed, where he put up the sign "Sjin's bed"
    Last edited by Chewy2nd; 15th July 2012 at 20:26.

That crane is nicely built. Although, Honeydew Inc are streets ahead in terms of technology.
    Good work by Sjin too, to not give away too many spoilers for the other series.

Quote Originally Posted by Nognix View Post
    Snippity doo, how 'bout you?
    So basically:
    Rythian = Duncan
    Sjin = Lewis
    Sips = Simon

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: tcmano
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFallout View Post
    So basically:
    Rythian = Duncan
    Sjin = Lewis
    Sips = Simon
    Yep thats kind of the equivalent, I guess. Isn't it funny that the decoy has a quarry but they don't, just saying.

Also both of them are going to have portals under their houses. Sips Sjin and Rythian were talking about doing that in the latest episode. Also wouldn't it be funny while they were recording(Honeydew Inc) Rythian logged on instead of Sjin. That would confuse Honeydew Inc.
    What I wouldn't give for some

Quote Originally Posted by tcmano View Post
    Isn't it funny that the decoy has a quarry but they don't, just saying.
    Either Sjin is cheating, he's putting in extra hours without telling Sips, or someone else is trying to troll them, similar to the Israphel basement in Duncans original tekkit series.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chewy2nd PSN ID: Chewy2nd Steam ID: Chewy2nd
    Rythian's doing a prequel series guys
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjV9P...eature=g-all-u