What is this pillar?

http://i.imgur.com/5gUBf.png

I've been playing the YogBox for a little bit, I've barely figured out any of it, but I would love if someone would tell me what this is and what I do with it. I was mining underground and I came across the outside of a big black room, made of some material that I couldn't break through, not even with a diamond pick. So I dug all the way up to the surface and found that it led to the ruins and floating pillar. I don't care if they want me to figure it out by myself, I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what it is and what to do.

Hi,
    It is from Thaumcraft 2 mod. There is already a lot of info here on it, you should use the search function above. Here is one I found: https://yogscast.com/showthread.php?58662

Its a Void Pilar if you open it there will be treasure Void Ingots , rings and you can make armor with it and weapons i opened it in creative but i dont know how to open it legit

Its official name is an Eldtritch Monolith. Use vis crystals on the four cardinal directions if thyey are the right kind, it will open, if not, it will explode.

Ah that errie Black pillar That my friend is a portal to a treasure hold called THE VOID ya need 4 crstals to openit 4 of each color except drtained is reccomended + 1 cobweb i reccomend switching to creative cuz theres an odd key ya need to open the extra doors it gives artifacts void compases void ingots and blocks and ocasional a void staff/weapon to get said key fins it its fore pink circles in a rohmbus shape type in key and ull find it with too many items (why cobwebs: well if ya dont switch to creative you will have a 100%chjance of leg shattering fall ya fall like 4 blocks from bedrock ya gotta cusion your fall a cobweb is the best way)
    I've submitted to the darkness. i poses power beyond limitation. Fear my power as the son if the dark seraph Sephiroth!

[QUOTE=HeyItsMrEmo;647670]http://i.imgur.com/5gUBf.png

i watched a youtube video and figured out that if u use a mining scroll on the blocks u should be able to break them and then there should be a big hole
    mine done one side using the mining scroll at the bottom op chests with sweet items
    no lie i did it lost night: