Need Yogbox help - Glitched Tower Boss

Near my base I there is a moss stone tower dungeon.. Shortly after getting Iron gear I made my way up through the levels clearing it out.

At the top the stone golem boss chased me down the tower kicking my ass every step of the way. However after getting on the ground I got too far away from him and he reset back to the top.

Well I've attempted several times to go back up there and fight him, but he is glitched off the tower and floating in the sky. If I leap off the tower I've been able to aggro him to fall with me into the river/lake below. But I just can't kill him that way as I have to stay right next to him or he glitches back to the top...

Not really sure what to do at this point. Should i just come back when I have an insane amount of hearts? It's right next to everything I'm doing and the towers and him is an eyesore.. it just bugs me having it there at this point.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3...2223272263.jpg

Yea that happen to me to when i was use that mod but not the yogbox i tryed to kill it but i couldn't
    aTT

Once they glitch like that there is little you can do. Without a fly mod he will keep moving out of reach, with a fly mod you can hit him, he falls, glitches back nearby where he fell from, rinse repeat, takes forever to kill them that way but otherwise you simply move to slow to keep up with the teleport glitch.
    Epic Fail is still Epic!

Yea i agree. Something like that happend to me too cept he clipped through the chest at the top and i couldn't hit him D:
    Rimshot