Black Screen Fix for mod loader.

Ok so I see a lot of people saying that they can't get mods because of of a black screen even when they delete the meta inf. Well here and some fixes I found. 1 you dont need to delete the meta inf folder completly. Just delete the files in the fold except the Manifest file. 2. MOST COMMON!!!! You have to have the right version of modloader and and mods if you dont you will get a black screen. The most resent modloader MIGHT not work. My computer had to have an older version of modloader to work... i dont know why it just does. 3. install modloader before putting in mods like minecraft forge and modloader mc. install these in the right order.. 1 modloader. 2 modloadermp. 3 modloader forge. 4. any mod you want. Put one in at a time. if minecrafte was great after you installed modloader but you got a black screen after you installed modloadermp. It means you have a bad copy of moadloadermc. So get a better one on google or yahoo. No links sorry . I dont want to give you a bad mod.. I hope this helps. Please don't message me for help. look at what other people said if this doesn't help. It took me an hour to find out this.
    No_worries

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ISAWITFIRST
    have you taken a look in this thread?
    https://yogscast.com/showthread.php?...n-Crashing-Fix