Weeping Angels Mod

Me again! I'm wondering whether or not the Weeping Angels mod is compatible with the Yogbox. If it is, that would add some great Doctor Who feeling into the game.

My Opinion:

This wouldn't be the greatest idea because I saw the YogsCast spotlight video and saw it was pretty bad. The spawnrate was way too high, they are a little big buggy, and I just don't think it's the greatest mod to be put into Yogbox.

-Support.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: qwiiuasdq
    Yes, the yogbox would turn into a nightmare, one question, do you want over 173 weeping angels constantly going at you, very quickly?

i think they actually just increased the spawnrate alot or just spawned them

If it was REALLY rare, as in-only one possible per chunk, no others can spawn while one is currently in existence, then yes. Or perhaps only spawnable in a particular biome, deep underground, or under VERY specific conditions (perhaps if you go to sleep in a bed in an unlit room for some reason, it counts as closing your eyes, and hence, when you wake up, a bunch of them will surround you).

From that video a while back, no, but if it was limited, yes.
    Personally, if it gets finished, it'd fit better in that Doctor Who modpack that's been in development for a long time now. Hope it doesn't end up being vapourwear, the work they've done, for example on animating the TARDIS right and getting Daleks in there, is really impressive.