how do i put custom maps on minecraft server

I started a new server on minecraft and i was thinking how do i put mods on here I checked youtube and it told me to go my server folder but i cant find it in my computer can someone tell me how to get to it?

Plz Help Me

I'm not quite sure from your title and your content whether you want custom maps or mods or both. But it looks like you can use some help setting up your server first.

Here is a very detailed tutorial for setting up your own SMP server. This will answer your question and prepare you. Read that first before you try to set up custom maps or mods.

For custom maps (I assume you want your SSP maps) you can just copy over the [Map Name] folder from your ".minecraft\saves" to the server folder. Then open the server.properties file in server's folder with notepad or notepad++ and change the line

level-name=Change this to name of map folder
    For mods it's a bit more complicated. You'll have to make sure the mod is SMP compatible (a lot of them aren't). Then you'll have to set up the mod for both the client (minecraft.jar in your ".minecraft\bin" folder) and server (minecraft_server.jar in server folder). There will be two version of a single mod you need to install, the client-side of the mod and the server-side. They won't be the same files, so make sure you download and install the correct iteration. Each mod will come with their own installation instructions and other mods they require, so make sure you read the instructions thoroughly and follow them well.