Thread: Texture Pack

Texture Pack

PLEASE, put a texture pack in the technic pack installation! I am so sick of the default one atm and the technic pack NEEDS a cool texture pack!

P.S. I realize that some blocks have an animation but that doesn't need to change.

I agree, would be cool if a texture pack guy would be willing to let a fan edit that fits all the technic pack items.

be more awesome if there was a custom pack, but that is askin a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeL View Post
    I agree, would be cool if a texture pack guy would be willing to let a fan edit that fits all the technic pack items.

why don't we make one? and send it too them for a custom one, and did you people notice they changed diamonds to emralds and it makes diamond pickaxes....

Like I said in this thread, Sphax PureBDCraft has addons for practically every major mod in Technic, with the exception of Equivalent Exchange. Even if you're not a fan of Sphax or high res textures in general that thread has some nice packs.

The trouble with bucking for an "official unofficial" texture pack for Technic is that everyone's tastes are so vastly different that it'd be difficult to get a consensus on what style to do the pack in. I would imagine that if anything got put in or officiated it would be because it fits KakerMix's (and company) preferences and probably be presented in the installer as an optional thing (which would be fine really.)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeL View Post

Lucky for you I know SMP (of SMP's Revival fame), and he happens to be a nice guy. SO NICE in fact, that he's sent me textures he's worked on for Buildcraft, RedPower AND Industrial Craft. He never released them, but he's ok'd me to use and modify them and release them publicly.
    I've got a Technic SMP package but it's been built with TechnicMP in mind, not the current SSP Technic.

Buildcraft is almost completely done with the exception of the wrench (which is nice enough) and the bucket of fuel. Industrial Craft has its ores and some of its tools done. RedPower is mostly done as well.

You need to go get SMP's Revival FIRST, then drop these files in your SMP's Revival's texture pack .zip.
    Get SMP's HERE
    Get the Technic Mod HERE
    Last edited by KakerMix; 8th November 2011 at 04:30.

awesome kaker.

If anyone wants a custom pack then the minecraft customiser is probably the best way to start it up.

I'm totally cool with SMP Revival cause that is a nice pack (and Sphax is nice too, but laptop would have brain-Fárt if used it)

(How odd, apparently Fárt without accent is a swear word on this word filter, What? That makes no sense)
    Last edited by GeorgeL; 12th November 2011 at 04:22.