Page 4 of 4 First ... 2 3 4
    Tried and tested with the Technic Pack and is 100% compatible.
    There is a catch though, as mentioned don't sell items that wouldn't be in the vanilla mod.
    I.E Don't try selling Nuclear Cores to the Merchant.

EDIT : (I'll Update to see if the "LEVEL UP!" Mod works alongside Technic/Kingdom)
    Tale of Kingdoms, Technic Pack and LEVEL UP mod are Interusable and 100% compatible
    Last edited by Leroy_Bishop; 25th October 2011 at 07:15.

Yogiverse the one place on the internet where great civilized people known as Yognauts come together to relax and enjoy themselves.

where can you find the texture pack that the guy use in the video?. anyone here a

Blog Entries
    why wouldn't medieval people to have nuclear cores ?
    Join: THE FRONT

Become part of a Crew and fight your way up to glory!
    Travel on an adventure over land and sea!
    Fight for your kingdom!
    Engage in fierce air-to-air combat!
    Take part one of the biggest Minecraft roleplaying servers out there!!!

Post your application, and join the battle at:
    The Front

You dont get any money or special treatments for advertising server;
    this is volunteered.

Hey guys this mod has a new thread on the Minecraft forums and has had a major upgrade to version 1.1.2
    This has just taken a massave leap forward in my books, downloading now
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...2#entry9795422

Copy pasted change log:

-Ver 1.1.2 -Fixed guild fix option problem(not getting wood). Fixed Woodcutters not cutting wood. Fixed Reficule not Freezed in Peaceful. Fixed Missplaced text in new game screen. Fixed Stuck in Tier 1 because of well. Reduced lag in shop menu. Increased Range of miners. Made workers work much faster. Added Mo's Creeps and Weirdos and ExtendCraft Support thanks Cowsgomoo,zezzame for that one.

- Ver 1.1.1 increased the range of the miners just a bit. I made the woodcutters cut the trees faster. The reficule hole near the spawn won't show anymore. Added mo's creatures and pam's mod support. Reficule holes won't spawn in other worlds anymore. Reficule holes spawn much less now. Added guild fix option. Transferred bow and arrow to blacksmith.

- Ver 1.1.0 added Guild quests/task, villager actions, the reficules. Lots of bugfixes.

- Ver 1.0.5, Bugfixes. Builder is now frozen in the kingdom. The game saves every 10 mins.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MintyMinute
    Just to go back to the OP, i don't think this would ever be covered by Simon and Lewis, I could be wrong, but its to my knowledge still a singleplayer Mod, and there is an awful lot to cover where its very in depth. You never know though, they may want to check it out one day

Personally i think this looks awesome! I have been watching InTheLittleWood's lets plays for this mod. He has also installed the Twilight Forest mod with it which is an added dimension with lots of weird things such as hollowed out hills with lots of loot inside, to randomly generated mazes. He is also setting any achievements that viewers request

Angry Frustrated with Tales of the Kingdom - Reficul Nether Portals & burning towns

PLEASE!!! Is there any way to stop the ****ed world holes from spawning on new chunks..seriously they are everywhere. or at the very least drastically reduce their spawn probability. I enjoy the challenge of them but I'm running yogbox and burning villages and world holes in the middles of my millinaire villages is rediculous. There really needs to be an Option to stop the reficule world holes and burning villages from spawning.
    Last edited by MintyMinute; 20th December 2011 at 12:10. Reason: no need to embolden your text. we can see it clearly as it is.

what texture pack are you using?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: TheMagicLemon
    Hey look! I'm part of this thread now. (Get out while you still can.)