Thread: Yogbox Server

Yogbox Server

I did a quick search but didn't find much, but I was wondering how to make a server with yogbox working on it? I installed yogbox correctly on my computer, and my friends computer, but when we make a server and join, the mods are not there, just the texture packs. I was wondering how to make a server with the yogbox mods working on it. Any help is appreicated.

Is the yogbox made out for multiplayer?

I've been trying to figure out how to do it without using a Bukkit Server and I haven't had any luck.

Blog Entries
    Just to Let you guys know the YogBox has Single player Only mods,so It wouldn't Be able to be Able to run on a server Unless they made a Different
    version that Could work with Servers,But as of Now It is only single player.
    <----Thats Me!
    Prof.Tinker,Professor of Candor,Friend of Grizwald,Keeper of Knowledge.

Short answer, you can't. Long answer:

There are two types of additions to Minecraft that can be made. The first are mods, which affect your client and change various things to do with how Minecraft interacts with your client and generally only affect you. The Yogbox is a bunch of these mods. The second type are called Plugins, which affect the server and everyone playing on it.

The Yogbox cannot be used in Mulitplayer and unless all of the various mod makers decide they want to make plugin versions of their mods, it will never be used in Multiplayer.

wats ur sever ip plz tell me me and my friend want 2 play a yogbox sever

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Second Instinct Steam ID: SecondInstinct
    Quote Originally Posted by fk6129 View Post
    wats ur sever ip plz tell me me and my friend want 2 play a yogbox sever
    If you are going to bump old threads then please stay on-topic.
    Community servers can be found here.

you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanath View Post
    Short answer, you can't. Long answer:

There are two types of additions to Minecraft that can be made. The first are mods, which affect your client and change various things to do with how Minecraft interacts with your client and generally only affect you. The Yogbox is a bunch of these mods. The second type are called Plugins, which affect the server and everyone playing on it.

The Yogbox cannot be used in Mulitplayer and unless all of the various mod makers decide they want to make plugin versions of their mods, it will never be used in Multiplayer.
    ummmm wouldnt it work if you install the mods onto a plain server (no bucket) then had every player joining install it as well of course this wont work for a large number of players (except maybe using yogbox launcher) but still

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Rinkitty
    Quote Originally Posted by Whumpworld View Post
    ummmm wouldnt it work if you install the mods onto a plain server (no bucket) then had every player joining install it as well of course this wont work for a large number of players (except maybe using yogbox launcher) but still
    That answer was given a long time ago "16th August 2011, 23:48"

But the Yogbox is still only made for single player. They are working on a way to make it multilayer but its not at the moment.