Thread: Aether Pack

Aether Pack

I've noticed that the team does a lot of machinery packs, but not a lot of other more magic/alchemical/mythical types of packs. Maybe they could try a sort of Aether mod with a few twists (Aether Thaumcraft or something?).

I would support something like this, sort of, since I prefer the magical-y mods myself. But I almost feel like they do the big, technical mods like FTB, or Tekkit because there is so much to do, and therefore everyone can play, do something a little different, and not supply the same content as everyone else. Sure, there's some overlap (lol, bees for everyone!) but other than that, everyone's doing something fresh and different.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know if there's so many diverse things to do in, say, The Aether mod. If I remember correctly, from when I played it (long, long ago, beta 1.7.5, I think) there's dungeons, and crafting and cool stuff to look at... But not much else? I dunno, not as much diversity.

Personally, I hope that someone gets into the Twilight Forest part of FTB. I had a look myself, and it's preeetty cool. I think it would be fun to see someone in the yogscast do Twilight Forest. There are a lot of mushrooms, so maybe Zoey would appreciate it. :P