Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Post New minecraft server - looking for staff

I'm going to be starting up Minecraft Servers with 20 slots each with the hope to expand. But before it is opened I need staff to help me setup build and run the server once its up. So what I am looking for is people who have experience on Minecraft Servers, goof builders and people I can enjoy running a server on.
    Name:
    Minecraft Name:
    Why do you want to join my team of staff?:
    Can you make a website using codes [html]?:
    How much time could you spend on the server a week?:
    Skype Name:
    Can u Config/add plugins to a server!!!

Name: Adam
    Minecraft Name: themineman23
    Minecraft/Server experience: Been an Admin on a few servers for some time and know almost everything there is, I also do a little building in minecraft.
    Why do you want to join my team of staff?: I'm always looking for good minecraft communities to join and help out with.
    Can you code a website: No, I always use webs but you can get very good results by doing that if your savvy with it.
    How much time could you spend on the server a week?: Not much as I'm quite busy at the moment but I can do a little every day, depending on how much I'm needed.
    Skype Name: I haven't used skype for anything really except a few years ago but I can probably set it up if needs be.
    Can I set up plugins: Yes almost all of them but I may be a bit rusty with some of the more complicated stuff.
    Last edited by themineman23; 5th May 2013 at 22:23.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHAOS CORPS3 PSN ID: coreykno2 Steam ID: coreykno Raptr ID: coreycorps3
    to adam (the mineman)

hi i would like join your server if you'd let me im 18 i have alot of MC exrience i can record if needed and i have ts and Skype however i don't know how to join a multiplayer server anything like that ive only ever played single player ann multiplayer on xbox

im also interested in tekkit or FTB if you have a server for that as well

ty for reading please reply

-corey-

apologies for posting on this thread but i cant pm yet as i dont like starting new threads :s
    Can you hear there FEAR!!! pftssssss

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: deatheater500 Steam ID: psn_deatheater500
    Name: Curran
    Minecraft Name: supersquirel500
    Minecraft/Server experience: played at minimum about 10 servers, and have set up about 6 servers on my own. (not port forwarding)
    Why do you want to join my team of staff?: I need a new place to play online, and after all my experience playing as just a player I feel I should step it up a notch and trying playing as a staff member.
    Can you make a website using codes [html]?: no
    How much time could you spend on the server a week?: 6 hours
    Skype Name: I shouldn't give this out online, but in game I probably could.

Plugins: I havent done plugins before but I've done ALL kinds of mods! I'm sure it couldn't be that different
    Last edited by supersquirel500; 6th May 2013 at 00:21. Reason: needed to add some stuff

Name:Joshua
    Minecraft Name:ncredman93
    Minecraft/Server experience:ive been on minecraft on xbox and computer for a few years and im very good at building things
    Why do you want to join my team of staff?: Ive been searching for a server to join and help build on
    Can you make a website using codes [html]?: i am decent at it. It has been awhile but i can do some.
    How much time could you spend on the server a week?: I could spend about 3 hours a day
    Skype Name: prnc_ezio_gdkp
    Can u Config/add plugins to a server! no

Name: Nixxi
    Minecraft Name: AGsmerGoddess
    Minecraft/Server experience:Mod, Admin, Co-Owner on multiple servers
    Why do you want to join my team of staff?: I would love to join a new server's family as my old one has been invaded by ****s.
    Can you make a website using codes [html]?: Nope sorry hun.
    How much time could you spend on the server a week?: Everyday if I can!
    Skype Name: agamergoddess

Name: Tyler
    Minecraft Name: xXGhostyKXx
    Minecraft/Server experience:I know everything about being an admin and i'm an outstanding builder so I've been told.
    Why do you want to join my team of staff?: I can help out alot with the plugins and more with building.
    Can you make a website using codes [html]?: not at the moment but i can look into it.
    How much time could you spend on the server a week?: Daily if not in class
    Skype Name:I do not have one, because i have nothing to use but again i will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by superzmwally View Post
    I'm going to be starting up Minecraft Servers with 20 slots each with the hope to expand. But before it is opened I need staff to help me setup build and run the server once its up. So what I am looking for is people who have experience on Minecraft Servers, goof builders and people I can enjoy running a server on.
    Name:Angelica Tamayo
    Minecraft Name:AngelWings
    Minecraft/Server experience:Co-Owner
    Why do you want to join my team of staff?:I Like to Help and I Love Building
    Can you make a website using codes [html]?:no
    How much time could you spend on the server a week?: 5h per day
    Skype Name:none
    Can u Config/add plugins to a server!!!
    yes if there is a file

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UkxTrainz Steam ID: 32harry2
    Name:harry
    Minecraft Name: harry77158
    Minecraft/Server experience: Own a server and have been mods/admins on many server
    Why do you want to join my team of staff?: I want to help moderate your servers and stuffz XD
    Can you make a website using codes [html]?: I can try
    How much time could you spend on the server a week?:4-5hours a day
    Skype Name:harry77158
    Plugins: Yesh!

name:mike
    minecraft name: iget****
    Minecraft/server exp: havn't really been and admin but i have helped build before.
    why do you want to join my team of staff: i think i would get the exp of it and i will work as hard as i can to get the job done u assign me.
    can you make a website using codes [html]?: no i can not i would sure love to learn how to though
    how much time: i can try to get on as much as i can after school but some day im in a rotc program and i am a vol firefighter so someday i wound be able to get on
    skype name: dragonwer4
    thank you for looking at my post hope i make the team and good luck on the server