27th April 2013, 16:50
[1.5.2] YogBox v2.0 - update the modpack, question to takover build this modpack
Hello Everyone. Yogbox is the best modpack, which ever was. I updated Yogbox to Minecraft 1.5.1, introducing a few changes. For more informations, please read the changelog.
At the same time, I want ask YogsCast, to permission for me to official continue this modpack. Yogscast and Technic Pack, need Adventure Pack without machines, mechanisms and other technical mods. YogBox was amazing, however author abandoned work on this modpack. Mods are diffrent than when. Authors added a lot of new things. People need new versions of Yogbox. If you permit me to continue this modpack, I will regularly update modpack and apply iprove it. Please, rethink my suggestion.
P.S. I know, that exist YogCraft in FTB Launcher, but it is more technical, than adventure.
Pam's harvest mods
In game info
Status Effect Hud
Easy Crafting Table
More Health Enchanced
Custom Lan mod
More xp mod
Exp chest, more fuel and Keep inventory on death will back to modpack, when authors update it. Now, we can use command /gamerule keepInventory true
Warning! Craftguide and More Health aren't update to Minecraft 1.5.2, it back to modpack, when authors update this mods. If you want play with this mods, do not update yet.
This modpack is only proposition to continue this modpack, I have not permissions to all mods, If i get permissions to continue YogBox, I will ask authors of mods to permission to use.
Make new copy of clear Minecraft 1.5.1 (no mods etc.)
- drop files with folder extract to .minecraft to your .minecraft folder (%appdata%)
- drop files with folder extract to minecraft.jar to file minecraft.jar (.minecraft ---> bin, open minecraft jar with winrar, or 7zip and drop files).
- run Minecraft and play !
Changelog (latest version 1.2.1)
Warning! Old saves will break!
- added Metallurgy (new Metalls and alloys)
- added Natura mod (new trees, bushes)
- added Pam's mods (new foods and plants)
- added Custom Lan mod (better lan connecting)
- added Nether Ores (raw materials in nether)
- added Goblins mod (Goblin's villages)
- added Enhanced portals (Private portals to any places)
- added Ruins (strukture spawning system)
- replaced Better enchanting to Enchanting plus
- replaced armor stand and shelves to BiblioCraft
- replaced Crafting Table II to Easy Crafting Table
- removed minecolony (mod not updated for long, long time.)
- removed Pfaeff's mod (not compatibile with Forge modloader)
- removed Convenient inventory (not compatibile with Forge modloader)
- removed Adventure Items (mod isn't continue)
- new config for all mods
I am working to multiplayer server version this modpack
New version contains many changes, because mods also are different.
I wish nice game on modapck
Last edited by Kluczownik; 18th June 2013 at 20:44.
Post Thanks / Like - 3 Likes, 0 Dislikes
28th April 2013, 12:51
Monster Truck Enthusiast
Give this guy perm and buy him a life time supply of jaffas
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Likes, 0 Dislikes
Thirty-Two Years Old!
I'd say stick DivineRPG and the Soul Weapons mod in there, provided the latter still exists. Otherwise, looking really good.
Refresh, I wait for admin's opinion.
I just downloaded this and I'm loving it! One question though, how can you disable the More Xp mod? I don't really like it and I've dug though the .jar and the .minecraft folder but can't find anything.
Nice Mod Can You Add NEI for recipes that whill be great. Oh and update Download link !!!
Download link fixed, I updated modpack to Minecraft 1.5.2 and make server files. Craftguide and More Health will back to modpack, when authors update it.
Thx you are awesome !
Ok so I got a server up and running and the only problem is that MillÚnaire just dose not want to spawn villages, the scrolls and the rest of the items work, it just dose not want to spawn the fracking villages. Any idea ?
» Site Navigation
» Recent Threads