13th March 2013, 13:12
TooManyItems 1.5.1 Mod - How to install Guide
TooManyItems 1.5.1 Download Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1. Although Minecraft is such a fun game, sometimes it can get boring and when it gets boring, this mod is the best way to make Minecraft interesting again. With TooManyItems you can now create items or enchant them, load or save the entire inventories or even create infinite stacks and tools.
Download TooManyItems 1.5.1 / 1.5.2 Mod:
TooManyItems_1.5.1.zip (mirror 1)
- you can spawn any mob you want;
- you can add full stacks of items with left-click or just one at the time with right-click;
- you can enchant an item by changing its level;
- you can simply delete items by dropping them on the trash icon;
- you can easily change the game difficulty without going into game preferences;
- vanilla server command was implemented;
- fast crafting was also implemented but it only works while the inventory overlay is disabled.
How to instal TooManyItems Mod?
- Download Modloader and install it.
- Download TooManyItems Mod and browse your bin folder inside the minecraft folder.
- Open minecraft.jar with winrar and delete the META-INF folder.
- Open TooManyItems Mod zip file and drag all the files into your minecraft.jar.
- Enjoy the mod!
- Update for Minecraft 1.5 (1.5.1)
- Can move large/unlimited stacks around (SP)
- Fixed delete in creative inventory (SP)
- Enabled games extended item tooltips (F3 + H)
- Escape key defocuses search box
- Scroll wheel no longer scrolls both TMI and creative inventory at once
- Restore health only works when alive (prevents glitching) (SP)
okay, just to clarify things for Marglyph:
1. You don't really need Modloader for TMI (TooManyItems). Modloader only unlocks a few extra features.
2. There is no 1.5.2. The Mojangsters are talking about 1.6.
3. Will you put a mirror download onto your TMI page for the Minecraft Forums?
Purveyor of Bacon
There are a few mistakes but overall thank you a lot This guide is very easy to use
Originally Posted by will12miner
"A long time ago, before I put on this mask, I was afraid of everything." - Catwoman
My amazing avatar was made by the one and only Grimshaw2!
you're welcome glad I could help
Originally Posted by JaffaDragon
btw, yognaut is guy and yognaught is girl
Last edited by will12miner; 8th April 2013 at 02:09.
Tags for this Thread
» Site Navigation
» Recent Threads
31st August 2013 10:39