TooManyItems 1.5.1 Download Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1. Although Minecraft is such a fun game, sometimes it can get boring and when it gets boring, this mod is the best way to make Minecraft interesting again. With TooManyItems you can now create items or enchant them, load or save the entire inventories or even create infinite stacks and tools.
Download TooManyItems 1.5.1 / 1.5.2 Mod:
TooManyItems_1.5.1.zip (mirror 1)
- you can spawn any mob you want;
- you can add full stacks of items with left-click or just one at the time with right-click;
- you can enchant an item by changing its level;
- you can simply delete items by dropping them on the trash icon;
- you can easily change the game difficulty without going into game preferences;
- vanilla server command was implemented;
- fast crafting was also implemented but it only works while the inventory overlay is disabled.
How to instal TooManyItems Mod?
- Download Modloader and install it.
- Download TooManyItems Mod and browse your bin folder inside the minecraft folder.
- Open minecraft.jar with winrar and delete the META-INF folder.
- Open TooManyItems Mod zip file and drag all the files into your minecraft.jar.
- Enjoy the mod!
- Update for Minecraft 1.5 (1.5.1)
- Can move large/unlimited stacks around (SP)
- Fixed delete in creative inventory (SP)
- Enabled games extended item tooltips (F3 + H)
- Escape key defocuses search box
- Scroll wheel no longer scrolls both TMI and creative inventory at once
- Restore health only works when alive (prevents glitching) (SP)