Gamer IDs

Steam ID: DutchDemon Raptr ID: peppi313

Good Youtube Gaming Channel Names

Hi all,

I want to start a Youtube gaming channel but I haven't got a name for it.
    My ideas till now are: MonsterBasher or Anxious Zombie Productions, I don't think they are very good.
    I will be doing Minecraft , that will include Tutorials and Gameplays. I want to make Tutorials on how to build in ****anese style but also some in Medieval style, I love ****anese style the most. I hope you guys can come up with some real cool names!

P.S. I don't really like names like 'xXGamingHamsterXx'

Thanks,

Try and think of something that is one or two syllables, make it simple, like "freddiew or HenryEis" It might take a while but you'll find it eventually.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Deathriding
    Well Mines DeafPlays but I've also had LynxCraftVideos (Which I shorten to LC) so... Just have a think :P Deaf is a spin on my IGN which is DeathRiding and I play video games so DeafPlays :P LynxCraft was me seeing a lynx deodorant and thinking "I play Minecraft... let's steal 'Craft'" From the top of my head just looking at stuff on the screen I can think of WhitelistGamer or CreativeFaction (Ok, they're rubbish but they took 30 seconds :P) Just... play around with words Good luck!

Gamer IDs

Thank you for being so helpful!
    I wiill think of it but any other ideas are also welcome

Today I came with a name, it isn't something personal or like that.
    I came up with it and I thought 'Hey' maybe that will be a good name!
    I just want to know what you guys think so yeah..
    The name I thought of is: The Heavens Revenge
    Last edited by Steelcryo; 4th February 2013 at 15:31. Reason: please don't double post, use the edit button

Too long. You could try combining the two? HeavRev? somthing or other. But hey, in the end it's up to you.

Gamer IDs

Why do you think it is too long? Do you by first don't like a youtube channel with a long name? Just to know, I am not angry or irretated if you think so :P

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: NathanielCoran
    If you ask me, 'Heaven's Revenge' (drop the 'the', it makes it sound.... strange) is too generic, and not really very unique. You need a name that's memorable, but also doesn't sound too pretentious.

As you probably guessed, I use NathanielCoran, because it's not only incredibly unique (nobody else has used it ever, so I don't get confused with other people), but universal (almost) for me. I use it for pretty much every IGN, so that people will be able to recognize me, and so I can get some continuity. So maybe just go with your favourite IGN that you use?

However, my friends over at QuantumCreed had a very simple way of picking a name. James looked into his games collection and picked the first two he saw: Quantum of Solace, and Assassin's Creed. This might be a bit too random for you, but hey, it's worth a shot!

Gamer IDs

Than it will be 'DungeonCrafters' or MineDefenders/MinecraftDefenders' I think? I like the first the best but I think it is too generic? Maybe it is, maybe not..
    I like the idea though, I will think of more names with that method

Thank you very much!

PS the games I chose were Dungeon Defenders and Minecraft

Yeah, I don't actually remember names that are really long, complicated, and boring etc. unless they have ground breaking content. Also, a name is really important if you are making gameplay videos because millions of people are doing the exact same thing with the same games. All in all i'd say that a catchy name that people can remember easily.

*catchy name is necessary
    Last edited by Frozenpeppers; 6th February 2013 at 02:48.