Angry For Rythian, Zoey, and Teep

it makes me so that not that much people watch Rythian's tekkit personly i think it is a ton of **** that they dont get the respict the deserve they're total so get on youtube and LOOK FRICKEN UP TEKKIT REBIRTH!!!!!!
    Last edited by sadpear; 18th January 2013 at 16:31. Reason: removed emoticon spam

http://forums.yogscast.com/showthrea...-Tekkit-Series

39.68% (The Majority) like Rythian & Zoey's Tekkit series the best. The people who use the forums obviously are watching. ^^

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MorosFate Steam ID: moros_fate Wii Code: 5596 4920 8657 8854
    Untrue. It's just that the main channel is the MAIN channel and is referred to when someone wants to refer a friend to the Yogscast. Therefore, BlueXephos has the enormous majority of subscribers in the Yogscast family. Rythian and Zoeya's Tekkit is watched by A LOT, I can tell you. Just not as many as the more popular channels.

(Rythian's my favorite Yogscast member. :3 )

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: indienorien
    Quote Originally Posted by Moros_Fate View Post
    Untrue. It's just that the main channel is the MAIN channel and is referred to when someone wants to refer a friend to the Yogscast. Therefore, BlueXephos has the enormous majority of subscribers in the Yogscast family. Rythian and Zoeya's Tekkit is watched by A LOT, I can tell you. Just not as many as the more popular channels.

(Rythian's my favorite Yogscast member. :3 )
    That is completely correct. Also Rythian has 370K subs now (21/01/2013) If you ask me, that is quite a lot

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IrishDonutJelly Steam ID: werepenguin8
    Also, if Rythian and Zoey's Tekkit isn't really your thing, then there's no need to be so rude about it.
    Some people just want hilarious banter or want to know how to play, so a different series is the best suited for them.

Just because some people don't watch your favourite series doesn't mean it should be forced on them.

Personally I watch all of them, but I know people who would much prefer just keep up with one or two series', and wouldn't be interested in Rythian and Zoey's.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Napkat
    A bit harsh, don't you think? Different people like different Tekkit series, it's just how it is.

If it makes you feel better, Zoey and Rythian's Tekkit series is my favourite (aside from the main) as it focuses on actual storyline rather than just building in Tekkit.

Cheers,
    Nap.
    Need some help? Send me a PM!

Twitter | Forum Rules

Avatar courtesy of Werepenguin. She's amazing.

I ALWAYS first see of Rythian has a new tekkit or dishounored video!
    Last edited by Phil1; 29th January 2013 at 19:34. Reason: Please do not spam emotes.

Last time I checked the view count for one of Rythian and Zoeys Tekkit series they had over 400k views that's just from memory but I forget which video it was. I actually just typed rythian tekkit into youtube and their first video(not rebirth) has over 600k. Tekkit Rebirth #11 has over 1M. So out of a total of something like fourty three videos you can imagine the numbers for the rest of their tekkit videos. They have some great dedicated fans, including me!