PDA

View Full Version : who the hell are these guys. and from what mod are they?

Dynamike
18th December 2011, 12:35
who are they i really don't get it 22806

Akimitsu
18th December 2011, 14:12
Those guys are some form of badguy in the Tale of Kingdom's mod. I'm not sure what you get for killing them, as I've not been required to kill them yet. They're very, very tough. They're immune to arrows and explosives, they teleport and hit rather hard.

Oh, and that metal fence is wrapped around a shaft that goes down below bedrock, so if you fall down there you'll die.

Monork
19th December 2011, 15:09
Reficules, or more commonly known by me as "Forest Cultists" are extremely dangerous and come from Tale of Kingdoms. They're the bad guys.

Spoiler below about these scary dudes:

You will eventually be forced to fight about 3 groups of them together at once. The guild-master will teleport to you, and inform you the guild is under attack. Everything will be burning, and it's up to you to assist the guild in slaying the Reficules. It helps you on your path to kingship greatly.

johnrocker237
19th December 2011, 16:06
In tale of kingdoms, you can only have them, if you are on peaceful, they don't get the memo.

Ernitis
19th December 2011, 18:13
I saw a whole village of these guys and i thout tthey were poisened with thaum (from thaumcraft)But i guess that was the survivors village.However it was my main world , withOUT the tale of kingdoms(it was before my yogbox but i marked the tale of the kingdoms as yes)

shaneac
5th January 2012, 04:32
How do you kill them? I used a diamond sword, no effect. I used a bow, TNT, and even water (since the blocks they're on are nether blocks and there's fire) but nothing worked.

Queenie
5th January 2012, 09:47
How do you kill them? I used a diamond sword, no effect. I used a bow, TNT, and even water (since the blocks they're on are nether blocks and there's fire) but nothing worked.

Watch Um_Bongo killing them :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY_yLRaQqDQ&feature=g-user-u

MintyMinute
5th January 2012, 09:56
I was about to link that Queenie hehe! you read my mind! They look very difficult to take out and spread quite rapidly, its a little scary! D:

AngelBabyGirl
21st January 2012, 23:19
No clue:confused:

dyldo
23rd January 2012, 12:11
Their name backwards is a Meaningful Name. Rather daftly though. I'm not fond of them though, they're putting holes in mah maps!

4deadguy
23rd January 2012, 12:27
Those are things that will make you smash your keyboard and yell "Obnoxious and over powered!"

Isometric
23rd January 2012, 12:41
Watch Um_Bongo killing them :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY_yLRaQqDQ&feature=g-user-u

Thanks for entertaining me for 20 minutes

wolfbrother
29th January 2012, 19:57
Tales of kingdoms. Just dont go anywhere near them!

JaffaBomb
29th January 2012, 20:43
As everyone else has said they are in A tale Of Kingdoms

NA-Veldurn
6th February 2012, 22:28
I'm not fond of them though, they're putting holes in mah maps!
If you're willing to play with the settings, you can tweak the ToK file to have the Reficule outposts spawn much less frequently. I don't recall offhand though if adjusting the number up or down has which desired effect.

darkstarasdfr
7th February 2012, 16:12
i think those guys r some sort of worshippers

wow thats cool

Ownagelord
12th February 2012, 07:05
You know, these Reficules telaport around alot to attack you... there kinda like the nether's version of endermen...

mcsdaver
15th February 2012, 02:11
If you are on peaceful then they will try to kill you and you can't kill them.
So just stay away from them.
If you want them gone then used SPC to make your self immortal and wipe then out.
All of them and bring and end to them.
Then continue your Minecraft normally.
SPC- Single Player Commands.
Works fine with YogBox.

yeah
19th February 2012, 19:11
Well I dont know, but they look evil.

Riegel2222
19th February 2012, 19:24
They are Reficuls. In the Tale of Kingdoms-mod, these guys are the "baddies" of the mods.

They include Warriors, Ender Archers and i dunno.

If you want to get further what they do, watch this video (Sapling Love)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__pTCqvwT4I&list=UUWiPkogV65gqqNkwqci4yZA&index=19&feature=plcp

ChrisThomas1995
6th July 2012, 06:01
If anyone wants to know more about Tale of Kingdoms in general just watch InTheLittleWoods Kingdom of the Saplings series :)